one small mailman problem left to resolve

Hello guys,

I have one problem continuing to baffle me when it comes to Mailman. The problem seems to be I subscribed to one of my lists but did not recieve a confirmation message back asking me to subscribe and I told Mailman to auto confirm the messages. So it must not be going through the mta or something here. Any ideas?

Scott