Re: USB headset works in Ubuntu but not Fedora

Aaron Konstam <akonstam <at> sbcglobal.net> writes:
> Are you sure you enabled the microphone channels in alsmixer?

Thanks Aaron. That was exactly the problem. It took me a while to realise that I
had to use:

alsamixergui -c 1
or
alsamixer -c 1

Using the soundcard number out of /proc/asound/cards.

As soon as I did that I was able to test Skype using the automatic test user -
echo123.

Now I can test out Gizmo and OpenWengo. :o)

I really appreciate the help!

--
Iain