grub.conf

Hi

Right now after our linux system is booted, the customer has to login and then run
a program (standard linux procedure).

They were asking me whether there was some way to automatically during boot have the system
login and run a program?  I know bash_profile will take care of part of that, but the customer
would still have to log in.  Any ideas?  Probably with grub.conf?

Tony