To: "For users of Fedora" <fedora-list redhat com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 3:41 AM
Subject: Re: problem with Mailman again

Scott Berry schrieb:
Hello there,

I notice that my aliases file in "/etc/mailman/aliases" is not picking
up the new lists that I have added.  What could be going on here?

Scott

You forgot to run `newaliases'?

Seriously, did you run a manual postmap query against the mailman
aliases db to see it working? If you run SELinux enabled, then take this
into account and check for avc denied messages in the syslog / audit log.

Alexander