Re: F7: SELinux feature or bug?

> >it's ready relabeling or if it's doing anything at all.
>
> Open another terminal while it is running, and check the output of the
> `top` command - this only works if you _can_ get to other terminals at
> the same time, which I believe is not true in runlevel 1, or when
> rebooting.

If you are doing an auto relabel you won't be able to login. The whole point
of doing the relabel at that point is that it is before init has started up
processes labelled incorrectly.

What you could do if you want to keep doing stuff through a relabel, is
change to permissive mode, run fixfiles restore /, reboot when its done, change
back to enforcing mode.

That process I think can still hit some corner cases where files might be
left incorrectly labelled. But you can run a verify afterwards to check.