Re: How Do I Switch to KDE from Gnome with Fedora 7?

On 7/10/07, Tom Browder <tom browder gmail com> wrote:
When I installed F7 I did so from DVD and the Gnome desktop was
loaded.  That was fine with me since I have always like the look
better.  However, xemacs is not working properly due to something not
working between it and metacity, and reports are that the KDE desktop
doesn't have the same problem.  So when I looked for the login
switcher I'm used to, no KDE!

Now I've found that I could have installed the KDE desktop through the
Live CD, but how do I install it now?

Thanks for everyone's help.  I have successfully installed the KDE
desktop, the add/remove software tool works fine, and XEmacs is now
behaving properly on the KDE desktop (but I hope someone someday can
find the xemacs/gnome incompatibility).

-Tom