Re: Mirage - best image viewer for Gnome desktop!

Valent Turkovic wrote:
http://dailypackage.fedorabook.com/index.php?/archives/P5.html

Best image viewer I have seen for Gnome - and I can't believe I haven't
heard about it before!

Nice program but it is just a basic viewer. I prefer GQview as it provides slideshow and file management tools. Makes working with images very nice and fast when scanning through thousands of images.

If I want, I can have thumbnails as well.

http://gqview.sourceforge.net/

--
Due to the move to Exchange Server,
   anything that is a priority, please phone.