Re: how make fedora-list usable with gmail?

Valent Turkovic wrote:
Hi,
I use my gmail to read fedora-list but when some mail thread has more
than 10 replies or more than 3 branches web based gmail looses any
usability.
I can't see who wrote answer to whom... and it is barely readable
because thread doesn't get  indented as with email or news reader
apps...

So are there any plugins or greasemonkey scripts that make gmail
usable with fedora-list?

One approach is to enable pop on your gmail account and pick up the messages with the mail client of your choice. You can configure gmail to archive copies as you download so you can delete as you read with the pop mailer but still go back with the gmail web interface to search through old stuff.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com