how make fedora-list usable with gmail?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 22:07:03 UTC 2007

Valent Turkovic wrote:
> Hi,
> I use my gmail to read fedora-list but when some mail thread has more
> than 10 replies or more than 3 branches web based gmail looses any
> usability.
> I can't see who wrote answer to whom... and it is barely readable
> because thread doesn't get  indented as with email or news reader
> apps...
>
> So are there any plugins or greasemonkey scripts that make gmail
> usable with fedora-list?

One approach is to enable pop on your gmail account and pick up the
messages with the mail client of your choice.  You can configure gmail
to archive copies as you download so you can delete as you read with the
pop mailer but still go back with the gmail web interface to search
through old stuff.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com