F7: SELinux feature or bug?

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Wed Jul 11 22:07:03 UTC 2007

fixfiles relabel, not reable. (laptop keyboard and no proofreading)

> I booted into runlevel 1 and saw the relabel doing  it's work.
> Then I could actually boot my system and login again without having to
> disable selinux as a kernel parameter. But selinux was still in
> permissive mode.

This is after fixfiles relabel in permissive mode and runlevel 1?

Filing a report with the audit logs and initial cause of the problem and
  current browser reports might help with a resolution.

I don't think that SELinux prepared for such a problem, even though it
unintentionally suggested the solution.

Jim