re: problems installing Flash-install

Hi,

I appreciate it if someone could help me out to solve this problem.

I wanted to install Flash-plugin for Firefox on Fedora7. After follwoing the instruction from Adobe.. Then yum doesn't work any more... Does anyone out there know how to solve this?

I got this message:

Setting up Update Process
http://linuxdownload.adobe.com/linux/x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 00:37:38 GMT
Server: Apache
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

Trying other mirror.
Error: Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: adobe-linux

Thank yoU!!!

taka

Takatsugu Kobayashi
PhD Student