Re: Cut-and-paste in Gnome Terminal

On 7/11/07, Rick Stevens <rstevens internap com> wrote:
I'm sure this has been asked, but I missed it.  What the devil happened
to the ability to cut-and-paste using the middle mouse button in
gnome-terminal?  It selects text with the left button ok, but if it
pastes at all, it pastes stuff from other applications--NOT what's
selected.

Worked great in previous Fedoras.  What happened?

Works for me - FC7/GNOME

I'm not sure where to look for the problem though...

Chris