Re: system mail

Michael Klinosky wrote:
Tim:
I don't recall being asked that question, either.  But the usual thing
is to have it sent to your personal mail account (read the /etc/aliases
file, put your address at the bottom with the root alias, run the
newaliases command as the file tells you to).

Address - as in 'email address'? You mean username - yes? Or, does it really go out to my ISP?

Just the username works fine for me.

--
Regards,
विवेक ज. पाटणकर (Vivek J. Patankar)