Re: system mail

Jeffrey Ross wrote:
What I did inside Thunderbird was setup another mail server called "movemail." initially I had to tell it it was a pop or imap server since the movemail option doesn't (no longer?) exist from the setup options.

I read on one of the mozilla forums that the movemail implementaition is too buggy and low priority. Use at your own risk, they said.
My TB profile was created in v1.5 and have been using it ever since.

--
Regards,
विवेक ज. पाटणकर (Vivek J. Patankar)

Registered Linux User #374218