Stop fedora-list e-mail messages

Hi,

Please advise what I need to do to stop these e-mail messages for a
while.  I followed the instructions given in the last monthly e-mail
reminder message (see below) but have not received a response as yet.
Have also tried e-mailing mailman-owner redhat com

Regards
John.

"This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your redhat.com
mailing list memberships.  It includes your subscription info and how
to use it to change it or unsubscribe from a list.

You can visit the URLs to change your membership status or
configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery
or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such
changes.  For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of
the list (for example, mailman-request redhat com) containing just the
word 'help' in the message body, and an email message will be sent to
you with instructions.

If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
mailman-owner redhat com   Thanks!"