grub.conf also automatic login

tony.chamberlain at lemko.com tony.chamberlain at lemko.com
Thu Jul 12 13:04:31 UTC 2007

Thanks.

I had to select daily digest because I got like 200 pieces of mail ;-)

Anyway I made a login called customer and in .bash_profile put

 firefox http://127.0.0.1:8080 # Tomcat
 exit

so now they run it and when it is done and they exit it logs out.
Problem is it goes right back to auto login again after a few
seconds. Oh well