Re: Leap authentication problem in NM.

If anyone cares through the efforts of Jon Escombe and with a little
work by me a version of a NetrworkMamager has been produced in which
LEAP authentication works in F7 at least.

If anyone is interested let me know. It is certainly not on official
release of gnome.org at this point, but if it is really important to you
to have LEAP work for you, you  could give it a try, always remembering
the motto let the buyer (or downloader) beware.

One problem is I do not have a web server you can download it from so if
some one woul volunteer their server that would be swell.

When oxygen Tech played Hydrogen U. The Game had just begun, when
Hydrogen scored two fast points And Oxygen still had none Then Oxygen
scored a single goal And thus it did remain, At Hydrogen 2 and Oxygen 1
Called because of rain.