Re: How to mount a dos floppy ?

"mmount"

On 7/12/07, Bob Goodwin <bobgoodwin wildblue net> wrote:

How do I mount an old dos floppy without making additions to fstab?

I assume there is a proper way to do this since an icon comes up on the
desktop when I plug the disk in to the drive but it can't deal with the
file system apparently and refuses to mount.  I don't know the magic
incantation for the command line.

I have a few disks I need to extract text [.doc] files from.

Bob Goodwin