Re: Multimedia keys no longer working (HP ze44xx laptop)

Look at:
http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/quirk/

Regards,
Milos

Hi,

I used the multimedia keys (volume down/volume up) in FC6 without any problems - all it required was to set the keyboard model to "Laptop/notebook Compaq (eg. Presario) Internet Keyboard" ion KDE Control Center. However, since I did a clean install of F7, the volume keys no longer work.
What could've caused this and how to fix it?

Thanks!