Re: conflicts in latest yum updates

Chris Jones wrote:

( also note that livna and kde-redhat have *always* been 100% compatible with the standard fedora repos ).

kde-redhat actually replaces KDE in Fedora though I expect the former to be depreciated slowly since Rex Dieter co maintains KDE in Fedora now.

Currently those too are what I would call mutually exclusive rather than compatible.

Rahul