grub.conf also automatic login

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jul 13 01:16:38 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 13:04 +0000, tony.chamberlain at lemko.com wrote:
> I had to select daily digest because I got like 200 pieces of mail ;-)

Now you get one huge one to read through (that's an improvement?).  And
replying to a thread, and keeping that reply associated with the thread,
is much harder.

> Anyway I made a login called customer and in .bash_profile put
>
>       firefox   http://127.0.0.1:8080        # Tomcat
>       exit
>

> so now they run it and when it is done and they exit it logs out.
> Problem is it goes right back to auto login again after a few
> seconds.  Oh well

Was that with the timed login or the auto login?

--
[tim at bigblack ~]$ rm -rfd /*^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Huname -ipr
2.6.21-1.3228.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.