Re: Need File Thumbnails ?

On Fri, 2007-07-13 at 02:19 -0400, William Case wrote:
> I think there is a way to set up certain image files so that the image
> that they contain is shown as an icon/thumbnail.

Shown where?

Nautilus does that by default, though a default option is to not attempt
to do so with very large files.  Just browse through the Nautilus
options to change that.

Some application file selectors offer a preview, though I don't know of
any way to configure this.  They just do or don't, as far as I can see.

--
[tim bigblack ~]$ rm -rfd /*^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Huname -ipr
2.6.21-1.3228.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.