Re: IPv6 over OpenVPN

Subject: IPv6 over OpenVPN
To: Users Fedora <fedora-list redhat com>

I need to setup Ipv6 over OpenVPN.
AFAICG (As far as I could google ;)), OpenVPN IPv6 support is ikky at
best.
Can anyone point me to the right direction? How can I setup an
IPv6-over-IPv4 bridge on-client-connect?

Hi,
all you need is a point-to-point IPv4 connection via OpenVPN and then a regular sit tunnel, eg. using iproute2 package:
ip tunnel add MY_TUNNEL_NAME mode sit local L.X.Y.Z remote R.A.B.C

Cheers,
Petr