2 Subnets on 1 Lan

I have a small network that is 10.10.10.x and I have a few PLC devices
that I'd like to be able to talk to that are on a 192.168.0.x segment.

Can I put some sort of a route statement into my fedora server that
will link these two so that I can talk to the 192 devices from my pc
on my 10 network? I use my fedora box as my router and dhcp server.

Thanks.

--
-=/>Thom