Re: Bug report needed

Karl Larsen wrote:
I went to FC6 and connected my Z22 Palm PDA to my USB port. I clicked on the Palm button and it went into work. It worked GREAT! I got my pda backed up at /home/karl/MyPDA.

I left the cable connected and reboot to F7. I brought up the Palm software and turned my Z33 back on and tried to connect with it and it failed! What worked fine on FC6 failed on F7.

We need a Bug Report.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugsAndFeatureRequests

Once you've done that you may want to come back here with the
bug number and ask if anyone can replicate it.

--
imalone