Re: Bug report needed

Ian Malone wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:
I went to FC6 and connected my Z22 Palm PDA to my USB port. I clicked on the Palm button and it went into work. It worked GREAT! I got my pda backed up at /home/karl/MyPDA.

I left the cable connected and reboot to F7. I brought up the Palm software and turned my Z33 back on and tried to connect with it and it failed! What worked fine on FC6 failed on F7.

We need a Bug Report.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugsAndFeatureRequests

Once you've done that you may want to come back here with the
bug number and ask if anyone can replicate it.

The Bug number is 248241 and it deals with F7 not able to store data from my PDA but on FC6 it works fine. If you have a Palm Z22 please try it and see if your Linux will work.

Karl