Need File Thumbnails ?

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Sat Jul 14 02:06:28 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-07-14 at 11:03 +0930, Tim wrote:
> William Case:

> The same for me, it's working with FC7, and always has, as far as I
> know, with every version of Fedora that I've tried.
>
> I don't know what's used for generating PNG thumbnails, I find nothing
> listed in the gconf-editor related to PNG that appears to do the job for
> me, just things that had a PNG file set somewhere.

Thanks Tim;

Something here is collapsing.  I have now found some .png icon files
that are showing the thumbnail and others that aren't.  On top of that I
have found a few .svg and .jpg (jpeg) that don't show the thumbnail.
None of my .xcf (gimp) files show a thumbnail and I am pretty sure they
did several months ago in FC6 when I was working with them a lot.

Now I just don't know.

--
Regards Bill