Suspending to swap with two OS's

I currently have my disk partitioned like this:
dotancohen laptop:~$ cat /proc/partitions
major minor  #blocks  name
  8     0   78150744 sda
  8     1   14651248 sda1
  8     2   14651280 sda2
  8     3    2931862 sda3
  8     4   45913770 sda4

sda1 is Ubuntu, sda2 is empty, sda3 is swap, and sda4 is /home. I'd
like to install Fedora to sda2 and use sda3 as swap for Fedora as
well. However, I'm concerned that when Ubuntu suspends it will dump
it's memory to swap, which Fedora will overwrite when I boot Fedora
(and vice versa). Is this a valid concern? Should I give each OS it's
own swap?

Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/