Re: how to review info for yum updates?

Frank Cox wrote:
Subscribe to the fedora-package-announce mailing list.

Sure, that (or hitting the archive--my preference) is probably the best way ATM, but a simple update becomes a big chore trying to sync the info from the announcement with what yum is doing. It's not so bad with one or two packages of course, but with a dozen it's a big distraction.

I guess I'm spoiled with the way RHN/up2date worked.

<Joe