Re: Suspending to swap with two OS's

On 15/07/07, Luciano Rocha <strange nsk no-ip org> wrote:
Do not access drives under an OS that were in use in the other suspended
one, or you risking losing all your data.

I see. I actually will need to access /home/user.

If I'm careful to _always_shut_down_ instead of suspending when I
intend on switching distros to boot, will I then be safe to:
1) Use the same swap partition for both distros?
2) Access the same drives?

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/
http://what-is-what.com/