wav files in f7

Hello,

I've got a stock install of Fedora 7, and one nagging issue I'm having
is that I can't listen to wav files.

Neither rythmbox nor xmms will play the wav files.

When I run 'gst-inspect | grep wav' I get this:

wavenc:  wavenc: WAV audio muxer
typefindfunctions: application/x-shockwave-flash: swf, swfl
typefindfunctions: audio/x-wav: wav
typefindfunctions: audio/x-wavpack: wv, wvp
typefindfunctions: audio/x-wavpack-correction: wvc
wavparse:  wavparse: WAV audio demuxer

Any ideas?

Mike