Re: wav files in f7

On 7/15/07, Sam Varshavchik <mrsam courier-mta com> wrote:
Not all .wav files are alike. There are different kinds of wav files. My
voicemail system emails me my messages in some bizarre wav format, that I
have to let mplayer chew on, in order to get something that'll actually
play.

Run 'file' on them, and see what it says.

Interesting -- I'm trying to listen to my voicemail too.