Re: bug in FC7, adsl (pppoe) doesn't work

Hi Ashley

Don't set gateway or primary && secondary DNSes, the radius server
provides that for you. Have you patched your F7? If so, did the
problem exist before/after patching?

HTH :-)

Stu@
Hi there

I can use with or without DNSes, no difference. The problem is the ppp connection will not activate. Just gives error. I see that many others have the same problem, although trying all sorts to fix or work-around. If you visit the link

  http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?p=828416#post828416

When you say before or after "patching" F7, do you mean the updates? I had the problem from when doing a clean install. I have installed all available updates and still same problem. This is surely a bug?

Any help or advice will be much appreciated!

Many thanx
Kind regards
ashley