Re: bug in FC7, adsl (pppoe) doesn't work

Probably way off, but are you sure your ADSL modem is using pppoe?
I ask because pppoe did not work for me under Fedora-7,
and then I remembered my ISP had sent me a new modem a year of so ago,
which just used a direct ethernet connection.
[It is my impression most ADSL modems today do this.]

Hi there

Is the same modem and line that I am using exact same setup with both FC4 and FC5. Is working
fine, no problems with FC4 and FC5.

ashley