Re: Palm T|X on Fedora 7

Craig White wrote:
I am struggling trying to make a Palm T|X work on Fedora 7

The problem *may* lie with the fact that in order to make this box work
(A Dell Optiplex 320), that I have to add 'pci=nomsi acpi=off' kernel
params on bootup.

udevinfo tells me all about the device.

I can see the device exists when I plug it in and check it via

ls -l /dev/ttyUSB* and
ls -l /dev/pilot

but even if I try (as root),

pilot-xfer -l -p /dev/ttyUSB1 or pilot-xfer -l -p /dev/pilot show
nothing at all

Is the problem my kernel parameters?

Read my Bug report on this subject at bug 248241. If you have a FC6 you can use it works fine there.

Karl