Re: Fedora 7, PXE and e1000

Quote:Someone have suggested to use the e100 driver instead, how do I
do this during installation?
Did this "someone" confirm that this was successful? I've just
tried the exact same thing and got nowhere :

* Unpacked the initrd
* Edited modules.alias - replaced all references to "e1000" with
"e100"
* Rebuilt initrd

Now the installer is in an infinite cycle of asking me to configure
TCP/IP - if I select the DHCP option, it simply asks me the same
question again; if I select the "manual" option, the installer
crashes. The module loads (according to the console messages), but
evidently no DHCP request is issued.

Help!

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=186728&topic_id=41083&forum=10#forumpost186728
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame gumboot mrgumboot co uk