Re: how make fedora-list usable with gmail?

On 7/11/07, Valent Turkovic <valent turkovic gmail com> wrote:
Hi,
I use my gmail to read fedora-list but when some mail thread has more
than 10 replies or more than 3 branches web based gmail looses any
usability.
I can't see who wrote answer to whom... and it is barely readable
because thread doesn't get  indented as with email or news reader
apps...

So are there any plugins or greasemonkey scripts that make gmail
usable with fedora-list?

Thank you in advance,
Valent.

Are you using a GMail filter to categorize/organize your mail?