Re: PDF as forms

How unfortunate for you. If you paid for the software then you should have the right to run it in any OS that you want. But here is another solution - pdftk (The PDF Toolkit) this is command line only for manipulating PDF documents. You can use it to mergePDF files, split PDF pages into a new document. decrypt input if necessary, encrypt output, fill PDF forms with FDF data, flatten forms, apply background watermark, repair a corrupt PDF & more.
To kinstall on F7 you just type as root: yum install pdftk.
There is also perl-PDF-API2: ypu can download here:
http://search.cpan.org/dist/PDF-API2/lib/PDF/API2.pm
FC5: http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=perl-PDF-API2
FC6: http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/6/i386/repoview/perl-PDF-API2.html
I did not find a F7 version