Re: 64 bit F7

Humm, tisn't working.  For this line in my kernel 'makeit' script:

make -j4 -march=athlon -msse -mfpmath=sse bzImage && \

I'm getting this as the first error:
make: pmath=sse: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `pmath=sse'.  Stop.

pebkac?  compiler?

Taking options back out, it will accept the -msse, but then hangs here:
 UPD     include/linux/compile.h

Looks like I failed the class on compiler options 101.  Old dog, new tricks..

The options I discussed are for gcc, not make. In the above line you are trying to use the options march=athlon -msse -mfpmath=sse with the make command. I've no experience of doing this myself.

The fact it seems to understand -msse suggests make knows something about gcc options ... Sorry, I don't build kernels much myself, I think you need an expert here to advise..

Chris