tovid twice?

Hi,
When I want to use the tovid suite I have this reply:
"Found 2 installations of tovid on your system!
I won't run until there is only one of me :)
Installed versions:
  /usr/bin/tovid
  /usr/bin/tovid
Exiting..."
But I am sure I have only one version installed. In /usr/bin/ there is only one tovid.
I removed tovid completely and reinstalled, but no joy.
Why does the system thinks there are two versions? What should I do to make tovid run.
Peter