Re: FC6 video viewer and PBS.org?

Paul Erickson wrote:
> Has anyone been able to configure firefox and the video plugins to
> properly show the video clips
> on PBS.org? My current configuration of Xine works for a large number of
> sites, but PBS is a problem.

There seem to be a variety of video formats used on PBS - I found mpeg4
and flash videos in a brief look. Which are you having problems with?
Perhaps post a specific link. For the flash videos, you'll need
flashplayer - adobe now offers a yum repo.

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

--
Mark Knoop