Re: PDF as forms

even open office can export documents as PDF.

On 7/18/07, Paul Johnson <pauljohn32 gmail com> wrote:
On 7/17/07, Craig White <craig tobyhouse com > wrote:
> Looking for a way to do 'forms' which I can easily scan into PDF format
> but Ghostview/Evince/KPDF/Acrobat Reader do not have any provision for a
> text tool to place text over the top of these scanned pages.
>
> The only way I can conceive to do this is to split it page by page and
> open each with say GIMP but that is a real PITA.

I've just learned that the KDE document program kword can open pdf
files and converts them into an editable format.

See if you can't make a form in there and gobble in your text entries,
like doing a "form letter" to mass mail your friends.

--
Paul E. Johnson
Professor, Political Science