Acer AL2416WBsd - 24" LCD Monitor

I am considering buying this monitor.

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=204523945&adid=17662

I am using x86_64 with FC 6 running, is this monitor supported ? any review about this monitor ?

Usman

Usman S. Ansari ... Alif Laam Meem. This is the Book, in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah. Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them (Quraan Chapter 2, v 1-3)