Re: Distro hopping again: freespire

On 19/07/07, Claude Jones <claude_jones levitjames com> wrote:
On Wednesday July 18 2007 5:11:00 pm Dotan Cohen wrote:
> I should have mentioned. Those videos are available only
> within the Technion. IPs outside the Technion are not served
> the videos.

You know, Dotan, if you haven't tried VLC yet, you might give it
a shot. It specifically has a load option of mms streams.

Similar resoluts with VLC. Note that VLC on Windows would play the
streams, but very poorly. On Linux, nothing. I don't remember what the
CLI output was, but I can check if you'd like.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/
http://what-is-what.com/