Distro hopping again: freespire

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 15:13:58 UTC 2007

On 19/07/07, Mike Chambers <mike at miketc.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-07-19 at 07:37 +0300, Dotan Cohen wrote:
>
> > I have turned those off, of course. Other Linux distros, even those
> > without a firewall or SELinux, such as Ubuntu, also cannot connect.
>
> Is there a way to get this video to be connected from outside the
> network, or is there a copy of it somewhere to see if it's the
> network/proxy or if it's video/client-side related?
>
> Guess I am getting at, letting few of us have access to it to test if we
> can view it or not or something.

Thanks, Mike. I think that you can access some of the videos from here:
http://video.technion.ac.il/Setup/

Try on a Windows box first, if you can, to confirm that they are
available from where you are. I'll check as well, as soon as I can get
out of here :) ....

And university life is supposed to be the _fun_ part of growing up?!?!?!

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/
http://what-is-what.com/