Re: A new use for Linux

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007, Aaron Konstam wrote:

My brother-in-law uses Windows XP and his system crashed making his
Documents unavailable. He saw how expensive disk recovery could be when
a local Linux user volunteered to recover the documents for him.

Now here is a whole new use for Linux and there is money in it
somewhere.

Not that new. I have used a Ubintu disc and a USB drive to recover Windows files in the past. Not that difficult. Works great. (There are also Linux distros for breaking passwords on Windows boxes.)

--
"ANSI C says access to the padding fields of a struct is undefined.
ANSI C also says that struct assignment is a memcpy. Therefore struct