Re: A new use for Linux

Around 09:45pm on Thursday, July 19, 2007 (UK time), Karl Larsen scrawled:

> I am trying to get Helix from a computer in Europe. All USA sites no
> longer have it. I think the whole thing may be a sham.

Shit! You've caught on at last.  I carefully and secretly coordinate all
of this mailing list and quite a bit of the www to set up a massive hoax
to try and trick you into downloading a non-existent distro, and you
find me out in only a few hours.

PS  You still believe my con about Apollo 11 going to the moon, don't
you?

--

 Play Champions - my free football predictions game at:
 	http://www.stevesearle.com/champs/about.html

 22:05:07 up 5 days, 21:53,  1 user,  load average: 0.01, 0.01, 0.00