Re: openarena 0.7 RPM for F7

On 18/07/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
Jesus Jr M Salvo wrote:
> On 15/07/07, Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> wrote:
>> Jesus Jr M Salvo <jesus.m.salvo <at> gmail.com> writes:
>> > Anybody knows when we will have an RPM for openarena 0.7.0:
>>
>> It has been submitted as a testing update in Bodhi (the update tool)
>> already,
>> so it will be in updates-testing with the next push.
>>
>>         Kevin Kofler
>>

> Thanks. How often is updates-testing updated ? I can see that the
> latest RPMs are dated 16 Jul 2007.

The default setting is that packages stay in updates-testing for a week
and get pushed into updates repository if there has not been any
problems reported in between. Maintainers are allow to reduce the time
or skip updates-testing completely if needed for severe security issues
or other reasons.

Updates-testing announcements are send to fedora-test list currently but
might change in the near future. See fedora advisory board list
discussions for details.

Rahul

Thanks.

For those wondering, openarena-0.7 is now available on updates-testing.

John