Missing CUPS Key

I need some advice on how to get around the following problem. I did
look for other related posts, and do not want to go off delete things
without knowing why.

I ran the Software Updater today, and one of the packages would not
install due to this error:

Public key for cups-libs-1.2.12-1.fc6.i386.rpm is not installed

I would appreciate help taking the steps to fix this problem.

Thanks.
charles Norton

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=187670&topic_id=41329&forum=30#forumpost187670
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame cnorton town arlington ma us