Re: Missing CUPS Key

Charles M. Norton (cmnorton) wrote:
I need some advice on how to get around the following problem. I did
look for other related posts, and do not want to go off delete things
without knowing why.

I ran the Software Updater today, and one of the packages would not
install due to this error:

Public key for cups-libs-1.2.12-1.fc6.i386.rpm is not installed

I would appreciate help taking the steps to fix this problem.

Thanks.
charles Norton

   There is a yum call that will stop it from checking for a key. Use that.

Karl