Re: ntfs-3g

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:

Someone said to get this software package so I tried yum and it doesn't work. I wonder is there another way required?

What doesn't work? What's the output of:

# rpm -q ntfs-3g
Not loaded

# yum install ntfs-3g

Nothing to do.

Rahul

What you have to do Rahul is yum install *ntfs-3g* and it will get you the .devel file and load it. I am right now have my windows XP mounted to this F7 Linux for the first time.

Karl